Management released a Permanent Vacancy Bid 17–02 for 40 Flight Attendants. The closing date is April 13, 2017 and the effective date is June 1, 2017. We are excited about this new domicile and the opportunities that is presents to all of our Flight Attendants.
A memo (17–058) was also sent out in conjunction with this vacancy bid. Some things to remember when deciding that you want to transfer:
- All vacation will need to be rebid in your new domicile.
- You must remain at a new base for 6 months.
- Admin offices will be available on June 1 to be used for check-in and v-files.
- Per the memo, there is a strong probability that there will not be an airport crew room until the end of July. The company is working on sourcing a hotel to be utilized as a crew room until we get permanent space in the Atlanta airport.
- SIDA badge are required of all Flight Attendants in Atlanta. Remember that you will need a SIDA prior to June 1 in order to access the Admin offices and the future crew room. More information will be forthcoming.
While we are excited about this new domicile, we wanted to make sure that you are aware of this information. Please contact your LECP for more information or any questions you may have.